8.20.08 The big day! I moved to the Progressive Care Nursery at 10AM! It sure is nice over here, I have my very own pod aka room. There are no loud beeping noises either. It is really relaxing in my new room. In order to move from this Nursery to HOME I have to be able to do the following:
*have all my feedings by bottle
*maintain my body temperature
*be able to eat, suck and breath all while maintaining my heart rate
So keep praying that I master all of these tasks soon because I am ready for my own bed! Tonight while Momma, Daddy, Isabella and Aunt Pam were here Nurse Betty came over for a visit since she thought she was going to have me again tonight. I was sad not to get to play with her again but this is a big step and she was excited for me. She was my first and last nurse in the NICU so she will always be very special to me.
8.21.08 Today I am up to 3lbs and 14 oz so I am growing and eating well. I have had 2 bottle feedings today with only a few milliliters left in the bottle that I could not finish. All of my parts are working well I have had no problems with my poop! I am working hard to do everything that I need to do to go home but I have to also make time for my very important rest just like Momma does because it is going to be a whole new life when I get home.+of+Nikon_082008_014.JPG)
1 comment:
Miles, my love!!!! I miss you so much! I am so proud of you, growing and eating well!!! I wish you the very best! I cant wait to get my "First Birthday" invite!
Love, Nurse Betty
Post a Comment